Wednesday Afternoon Mini-Series
Wednesday afternoons, 2:30-4:30, Feb 13 - Mar 20.
This six-week course is for anyone who wants to improve their bidding skills and
partnership agreements regarding defensive carding and signals.
Material to be covered includes:
- Jacoby 2NT – the continuing saga – do you know the follow-on bids?
- Minding your D’s and Q’s – Doubles and cue bids – recognizing and using the bids you know … and perhaps don’t know.
- Two-suited hands – evaluating and bidding – includes Michael’s cue bids and the unusual 2NT
Cilla is an Audrey Grant certified bridge teacher and Gold Life
Master who enjoys teaching and mentoring new students in the game of bridge.
It gives her great pleasure to bring newer players into this wonderful game and to
help players improve their bridge skills. Specializing in beginner and intermediate
level classes she believes in a hands-on, interactive teaching method.
Temple Reyim, 1860 Washington St, West Newton
(exit 19 east from I-95)
MBTA station: Woodland, on Green line
Wednesday afternoons, 2:30-4:30, Feb 13 - Mar 20. 6 classes
| Feb 13 || || Mar 6 |
| Feb 20 || || Mar 13 |
| Feb 27 || || Mar 20 |
The course will cost $140 per student.
"Drop-ins" are welcome at $30/lesson.
To sign up for this course:
- Reserve a space by sending an email to email@example.com,
or calling her at 781-266-6310.
- Bring a check for $140 made out to "Cilla Borras" to the first class.
NOTE-- Class scheduling and cost is TENTATIVE - exact offerings and
schedule is subject to change or cancellation, depending on interest,
number of signups, and room availability. If the number of signups is low,
we my be forced to increase the cost or cancel the course.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email the instructor at