All classes will be held at Temple Reyim
Temple Reyim: 1860 Washington St, Newton
SUMMER 2019 COURSE OFFERINGS:
The following bridge classes will be offered this summer.
Click on each class for further details.
- Honing Your Bridge Skills - Dynamic Defense I with Cilla Borras
- Wednesday afternoons, May 8 - June 12, 2:15-4:15, at Temple Reyim, West Newton
Bridge Basics 1
with Ru Terajewicz
- Bridge Basics II
- Wednesday afternoons, June 26 - Aug 7, 2:00-4:30, at Temple Reyim, West Newton
- Honing Your Bridge Skills - Dynamic Defense II with Cilla Borras
- Wednesday evenings, May 8 - June 12, 7:00-8:45, at Temple Reyim, West Newton
Play random predealt hands under the supervision of a certified teacher.
A personalized discussion of the bidding, play, and defense after every hand.
- Tuesday mornings , 10:00-12:00
- Friday mornings , 10:30-12:30
- at Temple Reyim, West Newton
- Ongoing, every Tuesday and Friday morning
Supervised Play with Masterpoints
A special supervised play that also awards ACBL masterpoints!
Special mini-lesson at 7:00 prior to play
Thursday evenings , 7:15-9:30 PM
at Temple Reyim, West Newton
Ongoing, every Thursday evening
Click on the individual class to see exact dates.
SIGNING UP FOR A COURSE
To sign up for a course:
Classes must be paid for on the first day you attend.
- Bring a check made out to the instructor to the first class you
attend for the appropriate amount. See the detailed course description
for dates and costs.
Class scheduling is TENTATIVE - exact offerings and schedule is subject
to change or cancellation, depending on interest, number of signups, and room
availability. If the number of signups is low, we my be forced to increase
the cost of or cancel the course.
If you have any questions about anything relating to any of the classes,
click on the link for that course given above. If you still have questions,
please don't hesitate to email the course instructor.